Monday, February 24, 2014

New design is in progress, upcoming games, topics for discussion

So as you can tell by taking a look, I took a quick stab at changing the site around a bit (my girlfriend helped with the color choices, as I have no artistic taste or talent whatsoever).  So while this is going on, time to list out a few things coming up


  • I'm going to be playing in a Dresden Files Fate RPG soon, and once I have a few sessions under my belt, I'll write up my thoughts on the system
  • I've got a few steam reviews I want to toss up, some older games and such I'd like to talk about.
  • Going to add a few board game reviews, as the mechanics behind them are quite interesting.
  • Going to try adding in a weekly kickstarter look, to direct people to projects I believe are fun.  If anyone has any they'd like me to share, let me know.
That's about it for now, just letting people know this blog is alive and kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment